Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone!! I haven't posted much on others threads nor have I posted what I've been up to lately. We have been really busy around here the past couple of weeks.

First, I'm still have my finger in a splint so it takes me forever just to type a few lines. I even have a ton of emails to catch up on!! I go back to the doctor on Monday afternoon to see if I can remove the splint and start phyisical therapy. Cross your fingers for me....I'm so tired of this thing!! :D

I also started a part time job with a medical training facility. I work a couple of days a week doing data entry and the best part....they are offering me health insurance!!!!!!!!!! To bad I didn't have it when I cut my finger!! I got that bill and it is no where near frugal! Oh well. This job works out great in that I can work what days I want to and it's perfect to work around school.

Which then brings me to school....I have been really busy with studying lately. This week I took my final for the semester - I'm so glad that is over!! I have signed up for summer classes which begin next week.

The house is going great and we are still having so much fun! We painted out kitchen yellow....I don't know if I like it but Malcom loves it. Maybe it will grow on me. I wanted a more "toned" down color but right now it looks like a lemon exploded in my kitchen!! :D I still don't have pictures but once I get it all done I will. We are going today to buy (or attempt) to buy crown molding for our living room.

Well, I'm going to run. My hand is starting to cramp from writing and I still need to catch up on some other posts. I'm glad to be back in the swing of things. :D

·
27,948 Posts
Glad to see you Daphne, missed you!
I hope you get that split off and your therapy goes quick.
Congrats on the job, if you are doing data entry you need that finger to heal fast!

I liked your discription of your kitchen.:lemon: That will help you wake up in the morning!:D
Have fun molding shopping!
Heal quick and I look forward to seeing pics when you get them.:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You really have been busy, we've been missing you and I'm glad you had a chance to post. Good luck on your new job !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
It's great to hear from you Daphne! :)

Congratulations on the new job! I too hope they let you take the splint off and start your therapy.

I like the description of your kitchen, I bet it is very welcoming on a dismal day! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Congrats on your new job!!! I pray your finger is totally healed here real soon!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Daphne, it is so good to see you back! I have been wondering how you were, I figured you must be busy with the new house :D. I bet you are getting it fixed up cute as a little dollhouse. I hope you get out the splint soon and are as good as new.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
It is nice to hear from you Daphne. I am sorry to hear about your finger. Hopefully therapy helps. You never realize just how much you use your fingers until you can't use one of them. Best of luck to you.

Traci

·
Registered
182 Posts
Been wondering how things were going for you and the new place. Glad to hear you're having so much fun!! Congrats on the new job!! Have fun and hope the finger is better soon!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts