Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the hand surgeon this a.m. and to make a long story short he won't have to do any surgery but I will wear the splint for 3 wks. It's better than surgery. I have been counting my blessings that the good Lord gave me two arms. It's difficult to function with just one. I realize now how much I take for granted. I am getting more and more used to it - it just takes a lot longer.

i go back on the 25th to remove the sutures and start some physical therapy. There is some good news....he won't charge me any more for my visits:D

I'm going to go because it has taken me a long time just to write this short bit. Thank you all for the prayers....the are greatly appreciated. I'm thinking of you all and still reading the posts even though I'm not responding.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
That is wonderful news Daphne!:smball: I am so glad you don't have to have surgery AND that you don't have to pay for any more visits, that's a bonus!

Praying that you heal up real good and that you will be back typing away in no time!!;) :smball:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm glad you it won't require any surgery !!!!!!!!!
Take this time to get some extra rest !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Wonderful news Daphne!! Sorry about the splint though. Please get some rest! And take care of yourself.
Love & Hugs

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Oh that's great news, Daphne!! I'm so happy!
Keep us posted!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Praise the Lord!!!! I'm so thankful that you will not have to have surgery and that you won't be charged for a bunch more visits!!! God is good! Get some rest and take this time to read a good book or two!

:hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Great news Daphne! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm happy you won't need surgery! I hope your finger heals well and the physical therapy helps alot! Take care! We miss you!:heartsm:

Lucie

·
27,948 Posts
Great news Daphne. Thanks for working so hard to keep us updated. :) Take good care of yourself!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Daphne, I am so glad to hear that you don't need surgery on your hand, I hate to hear about the splint though. I will be keeping you in my prayers and thinking of you.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Wonderful news, and keep us posted! :angel:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
hi daphne,
so glad to hear from you. we've missed you areound here!! get well soon!!:angel: :angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts