Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies! I haven't been on much lately...I have PIH (pregency induced hypertension) and have been put on partial bed rest. I have to go to the doctor once a week and they are pretty sure that they are going to take little one at 38 weeks, I am now 33 so its getting real close :D They say as long as I take it easy and they keep a watch on my blood pressure everything will go fine. Little baby is doing fine, it is a wonderful feeling to feel him moving around inside me. I can't wait to see what he looks like and get to hold him.....

Just wanted to update you all, will let you know when the big day arrives!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Thank you for the update Cornelia. You take care of yourself and the little one. :angel2:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Take care of yourself, Cornelia.
I had PIH with Tyler and was on full bed rest the last few months. Just take it easy. :)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Cornelia, thanks for the update. You take care, get rest and keep us posted as to how your doing. We all look forward to hearing when that little one is here.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Just follow doctor's orders and take care of yourself and your little one. We can wait (barely ;) )! Post when you can. :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Take care of you and that baby. Come here when you can. I know from experience that bedrest can make you feel very isolated. I didn't realize you were getting that close!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I'm so glad to hear from you. Wow, a few more weeks and you will be holding your little one! Take care of yourself. Come visit when you can.:D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Get lots of rest Cornelia ! I had preeclampsia with two of mine, rest is very important !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Cornelia, thanks for letting us know what is going on. Be sure to follow the doctors orders and take care of yourself!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
dolphin took the words right out of my mouth :D I'm so glad to hear from you too :)

I hope the rest of your pregancy goes smoothly, and just keep relishing those cute baby kicks like you are doing :)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Take care Cornelia, rest and keep up your strength, the big payoff is very close. Keep us posted when you are up to it.

·
27,948 Posts
Cornelia, this is so exciting! That beautiful baby will be here before you know it.
Put your feet up ,hands on belly ,smile on face ~you're all set.:heartsm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts