Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone, I have never been so down. We finally got to see inside the house and remember that other thread about the depressed womens house? I can almost bet this was close to that bad before the people moved out. :dis: When I saw it I litturally sat down and cried. I have been crying ever since. I guess it just hit me how far down my life has went since FMS. If I could figure out how to keep my house I would be the happiest girl in the world. I know that is not going to happen, but I would rather live in a camper than live in that house. My FMS would never take it. Number one, I couldn't do the work it would take to even live in it and number two it has that old,old, musty house smell. :yucky: I went into sensory overload what little time I was there. I reallize most of you don't know what that is, but it is not good.
Just keep me in your prayers.
Thanks Jeanna:weeping:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Jeanna, I am SO sorry! Is there anyway the other house is still available? Have you seen it? I am thinking of you and saying a prayer right now! Take care of yourself!:hugz:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Oh Jeanna,I am so sorry:( I know this is hard....can you get the church people or somone to help clean? I understand the sensory overload,there has to be a way to do this. I also asked someone here,and was told to have you contact the following... Fannie Mae,Salvation Army,and HUD. Explain your situation,that you are disabled,and tell them what you need done. Start there,and I will keep checking on programs. Keep your faith,it will work out ok.:hugz: :hugz:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I'm sorry things didn't work out. I know God will provide for you. {{{hugs}}}

1 - 4 of 4 Posts