Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've always known that blessings come in disguises...
All last week we were doing the dreaded state testing at work. We have had hours and hours of quiet time. The teacher told me I could bring a book if I wanted but I asked her if I could look through her books to look for some ideas for an art lesson I have to present to my class in June as the final, she said "of course".

Then yesterday, still testing , she pulled me to the side and said "did you find a lesson or an idea to use as an art lesson?" I told her that I found a lesson on Picasso. She said "I would really love it if you did it for our class, the kids haven't done too much art, you need the lesson for your class, and also I would really like to help you with it, giving you pointers and advice, let me know what kinds of materials you will need and how much time, and the day and I will set aside the time for you!!!"

I was very greatful, part of the problem I had with leaving my old school is that the teachers there have been my friends for many years and have been actively helping me learn to teach well. Now I have Lidia to do that too. I feel so valued!!!

Another thing, the other teacher who never smiled asked me for my help and told me how much she missed my assistance last week when I proctored in the other class for the whole morning!!!

Things are really lookin up

I know it is you guys remembering me in your prayers, thanks guys...I love ya all!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
That is great news Robin! You are going to make a wonderful teacher!! :thumb:

·
27,948 Posts
That's so wonderful Robin!!! I knew they'd fall in love with you.
Lucky you, lucky them!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Robin,
I'm so thankful that they are seeing the wonderful, helpful and beautiful person that you are! It's nice that they are finally reaching out to you also!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts