Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the psychatrist today and he thinks right now I am in the middle of a major depressive epesodie. As the lack of sleep, night mares and flash backs have just been making everything worse for me. He is worried as well as my mental health worker. So I have to go back next week. I am not leaving the house unless it is to take DD to school, and for my appointment today. I feel like I am grabbing on the edge of big dark hole that no matter how hard I try I keep slipping in. They are going to try and change my meds around some to see if that helps. And are going to be giving it to me in blister packs for one week at a time. I have not been on much lately because beyond doing the basic like taking care of my daughter and some house work I just can't. I also temp closed my facebook account and unplug my phones most of the time. Just thought I would give an update.

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo for checking in Rhiamon - I've been thinking about you. What do you think about your doctor's ideas? While I don't like to think of you without support, perhaps it is best that you cut off the outside world for awhile since it didn't seem that others were thinkng of your best interests. Please know that we care - sending you prayers, hugs and aloha as you continue on your journey. Please keep in touch when you can.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Please take care of yourself and daughter, big hugs to you. Thank you so much for updating I have been thinking about you. Do whatever is best for you, and try to find some things that bring you joy.

Reactions: Rhiamon
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.