Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all :)

I am around still i haven't left just been busy of late.

I have hada good month money wise - FDH pay covered all the bills that pay period and so all the money that i got paid we used to get a few things and it was one of those times i could go and buy something without having to check to see how much i had left but i needto get a start on finishing my xmas shopping off next week.

We got the loan paid off and FDH got himself an iPhone on contract £24.99 p/m plus £10 insurance with a discount through work so its a lot cheaper than the regular price and is affordable due to having extra money.

Work has been busy lately 2 weeks ago the annual street fair came into town - It is huge and has been coming to our town every year for over 800 years! Ill see if i can find any pics to show you guys.

That was here for 4 days so i got extra work that week, i did about 12 hours extra i think and FDH got an extra day of work too so a few extra pennies gained there.

2 weeks ago i came down with yet another cold :( and it took ages to shift that finally went last week and i have now picked up a tooth infection. The dentist game me antibiotics so that should clear up in a couple more days thankfully.

Another reason why i haven't been around much is that i have got into Geocaching in my local area and its become quite addictive. lol. Only problem is that we have had some really bad weather lately so i can't go out much :( Ive been doing it two weeks now with FDH help - he seems to be enjoying it - we have found 18 so far.

I have recieved the card exchange email so i will have to get sending those out soon :) I can't wait for xmas and looking forward to recieving the ornaments from the exchange too.

Hope to be back soon.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Woo hoo! Congrats on paying off the loan. :)

·
19,119 Posts
BC - it's nice to hear what you've been up to!! Lots of peaks and valleys!! Take care of yourself and please find pictures!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts