Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
February swap - STAYING CLEAN WHILE BAKING

I can't believe were already into Feb. but here we are and its time for the Feb. swap.

This month will be an apron swap. We will once again keep the limit at $10. The apron can be purchased, can be an antique apron (as long as in good shape) or it can be hand sewn. If you wish, you can contact the person you are sending your apron to in order to get their color preference.

Sign up will take place until the 13th of Feb. I will assign you a member on the 14th. If for any reason you can't keep your commitment, please pm asap. If your going to be late in sending the apron, please let the member know. Your apron should be in the mail by Feb. 28th.

Have fun!!

I'm in on this one.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I would love to have an apron~ in fact, I've been looking for one lately.

I'll be glad to join this swap.  My apron will be store-bought, as I don't have a sewing machine. Maybe I can find something good at the local antique mall.... I'll start looking the next time I'm there!  :)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I'm in! :D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I'm in! I love these swaps!!!:D

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Me too!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I'm in on this opne also. This is my first swap, and I will be making mine.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one. I'm doing the apron tutorial but I think it will be a while before I can make one worth swapping. Maybe next time........

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Awww-- Pat, I didn't say mine would be worth swapping either-- but I'm hoping who ever gets stuck with me won't care much ;)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'd love to do this one, but I'm afraid I just have too much going on right now. Maybe next time :)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
C'mon Pat! It's an apron, not an evening gown! I know I would be proud to own something you sewed yourself. See how well the Junk Wars turned out?!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Originally posted by dz_blonde_girl
C'mon Pat! It's an apron, not an evening gown! I know I would be proud to own something you sewed yourself. See how well the Junk Wars turned out?!

:yeah: I couldn't agree more!! Come on Pat join us, it will be fun! :D

·
27,948 Posts
Count me in too.:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here you go ladies.

~Calico
sends to
~Karlisangel
sends to
~amyMCGS
sends to
~Sew Crafty
sends to
~Mom23boys
sends to
~BushBrigade
sends to
~dz_blonde_girl
sends to
~sunshine
sends to
~mylittle4
sends to
~Darlene
sends to
~simplemom
sends to
~homesteadmamma
sends to
~calico

To get their address, please pm the person you are sending to.

Have fun!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I'd better get busy! :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts