Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Homesteading contest coming soon

I'm annoucing a homesteading contest coming soon. I'm announcing it early so that if you want to take part and you haven't signed up to the homesteading club, this will give you a chance too before the contest.

Here is the link to sign up: http://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35387

Dh has made me a special homesteading clock for the first prize. As soon as the clock part is here, I'll begin the contest.

So sign up before its too late and you miss out on taking part. Only members of the homesteading club can take part.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
How exciting! :cool:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just how much of a homesteader do you have to be?:) We have no animals except 2 furbabies, I did put up 6 pints of peach jam last week.;) We live about 30 miles from a metropolitan city, but most think 'we are in the country.' So any requirements for the club?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JUSTAMOM - your in!! Anyone can be a homesteader. Some are into homesteading more than others. All we ask is you take part in the homesteading forum when you can.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I am intrigued. Can't wait to find out what the contest is.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I'm looking forward to taking part in this contest. I haven't had the chance to participate in any contests yet.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I haven't forgotten - the clock part still isn't here and I want to wait until it arrives before I do this. Hang on to your aprons lady, hopefully within a couple days it'll be here. It has to come from the States and this company is sometimes really slow.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Is it too late for me to join in on the fun??
I love contests!!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Oh great!!! thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts