Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any updates on their projects??

Tomorrow I am going to scrappin nite at church. I have a mini scrapbook I forgot I had. It was in the deep recesses of my craft closet. So I think I will put things in it and then keep it in my purse, It's only about 3 inches square.

I have some pics of the kids that need scrapping too, so I'll work on their books tomorrow. I think I will leave the altered book home for another day.

I need to make a card for my mom as well. I thought i would include a strip of pics of the kids somehow.

Other than having made these plans...I haven't gotten anything done in a little while.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I went to a scrapbooking memoranza on Sat. It started at 9 a.m. and went until 5 p.m. I arrived at 10:45 a.m. and left at 4:15 p.m. I was able to get 5 pages done.

I still don't have my camera working on my computer. When I do I'll post pictures.

Have fun Missy.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Let's see...I scrapped 5 pages last weekend. I entered 3 of them into an online contest so I can't post them here until the contest is over.
I will be making some SPRING page toppers for a swap and also a BUNCH of altered mini composition books for a swap I'm hosting.

Have fun at your church scrap-a-thon!!:)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I haven't gotten anything done in a while. About two weeks ago I printed the pics from a wedding I went to in January, and I've cropped some of them and got a rough layout idea.... but I haven't actually had time to assemble the pages.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Here are a few of my 12x12 layouts...NOT the ones I entered into a contest...

This is Olivia as an infant...she LOVED Barney the purple dinosaur...LOL

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
This is Ethan last year in baseball...they made the all star team!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
This is Ethan on a day of fishing with dad.

**Please excuse the red date on the pics...its from the camera.**

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
This is Olivia (she's now 12 yrs old...Im WAY behind on my scrapbooking!) LOL

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
The next ones are some I did last year...they are a smaller size...probably 8x8

This is me and my best friend

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kim your work is great, thanks for sharing all your pages!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts