Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are learning a bit more about my brothers plane crash. The newest info and investigation has left me pretty upset to say the least. I've bawled my eyes out and am taking no phone calls about it , ignoring all news reports well meaning friends are sending me etc and the assigned contacts. I was finally feeling a bit less heartbroken after a tad over 6 weeks and now it is all raw again. I'm probably crazy but I don't really need to know why~ he's gone forever regardless of why :(

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I'm sorry. Keep the tv etc off for a few days. Something else will happen soon to take it's place.
Sucks, wish I could hug you so instead know you're loved.

Reactions: nodmicks

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for letting me vent. I felt kind of like a b!tch telling my friends on FB not to send me any more news reports etc. Most of them are IRL friends that are already scared to death to upset me so I hate to say anything. I know they all mean well.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Russ. I was a ok with the last few days of news reports because we all know how out of control the media gets. However the inside contacts confirmed there was fact to the investigation so.............now I'm upset

Thanks so much Nikko! feeling the love all the way over here!

Thanks Ashley! I smile every time i see your avatar as you look happy! Russ's scares me as I hate chickens! EEEKK

·
19,119 Posts
Vent away my friend - as long and as often as you need. Cannot begin to imagine what you are going through and hope that all of our support and caring help in some way.

Reactions: Libby and nodmicks

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I am so sorry. Hugs.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Thanks for letting me vent. I felt kind of like a b!tch telling my friends on FB not to send me any more news reports etc. Most of them are IRL friends that are already scared to death to upset me so I hate to say anything. I know they all mean well.
I'm sorry you're going through this - I agree...vent away, babble - get it out of your system as needed. Thats what we're here for. As for posting on FB asking everyone to leave you alone....I think your friends are just trying to help but are unaware of what your boundaries are. Posting so sets the limit. I hope they give you enough time and space and will let you reach out when you're ready.

*HUGE HUGS*

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going thru. All we can do here is lend an ear to listen when you need to vent, to scream, to cry, whatever it may be and to let you know that you are loved here and that we will be here for you whenever you need us.:hug2:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss and what you are going through.
You just say what you need to say and feel how you need to feel and don't worry about the rest.
Hugs to you.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hugs to you! I hate to say this but it is better for you and your well being to think about the positive and move on! I lived it!! Police report says my brother died one way and the PI says it was wrong, we fought it but got us nowhere!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
We are all here for you in any capacity you need. Hugs to you.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I am so sorry....hugs to you.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I can relate with the anger and frustration dealing with well meaning people.
just remember they are trying to make you feel better. Hugs
Fern

1 - 20 of 25 Posts