Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Over the past three days I’ve used up:

Half loaf of bread for French toast and half lb of bacon and finished up one of the two bottles of maple syrup we have in the fridge

pepperoni, parm cheese, mozzarella cheese and used some baking ingredients to make a pizza dough

defrosted chicken cutlets and made a breading with flour, cornstarch and seasonings
half bag of frozen steak fries

the pantry and freezer are looking better! More space means I can do some more organizing in there.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Finished up the last four frozen chicken cordon bleu, a lb of potatoes (I mashed them so used up some butter, milk and sour cream).

I used up a loaf of bread last week. This is good because I have a ton of bread frozen so it’s nice to drag one of those out and make a little space in the freezer.

We also finished up a box of ice cream that was getting along in age and was developing some ice crystals so we finished that.

·
Registered
12,027 Posts
Over the course of the last month. Used up last of bag seasoned fries, last of 4 chicken patties, carton of cottage cheese, 2 bags of salad mix, partial jar pizza sauce, 3 Naan breads ( made pizza out of them) handful pepperoni, half box Rotini, can tomato sauce, pound maybe hamburger, some out of bag of pizza rolls, a few flour tortilla shells I made wraps out of. Most of the rest of large pepperoni and almost all the rest of pepperjack cheese. 3 cans soup and sleve of crackers.
container strawberries and one of blueberries

Way to much expired food to list. Huge waste.

Reactions: marthamfi
21 - 25 of 25 Posts