Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a video we recently did showing how to restore a busted up IKEA coffee table using vinyl. I think it came out great but it got me thinking if anyone else has done anything similar.

I know there is at least one company (Panyl it's called) that makes precut pieces to reface IKEA furniture and another company RM Wraps I think, that does custom wraps for refrigerators.

Does anyone else have any experience with this? I've even seen a few people (they've sent me pics) wrap desktops with wood grain vinyl.

·
Super Moderator
2,134 Posts
please do not put vinyl wrap on antique furniture. Can't believe I have to say that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, Why do you need to re-equip old furniture when you can order a piece of new, high-quality furniture that will serve your garden for a long time. My parents recently bought new garden furniture. It arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. If you are interested, I can send you photos in private messages. The staff picked up the design for my parents ' garden and installed all the furniture themselves. I was amazed at how their garden changed. I'm thinking of ordering similar furniture for myself because I really liked it. To get acquainted with the company that brought us the furniture click here, I am sure you will be satisfied with the purchase and throw out the old furniture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts