Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paige and I went to Charleston again this past 4th with my mom on vacation. We had a blast. This past week at work seem to take forever to go by. (it seems like its been longer than a week and a half since we got back....lol)

Anyway here is a link to some of the pictures I took. I really enjoyed hiking out to view the Morris Island lighthouse. That is the first lighthouse I've seen in person (that I know of).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1456060&l=d609b&id=556705364

·
27,948 Posts
Need log in info? I can't figure out how to access pics. ;)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I can only view the picture of Paige where it says to log in. She is growing so fast! Seems like just yesterday that you had her.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can only view the picture of Paige where it says to log in. She is growing so fast! Seems like just yesterday that you had her.

I know, I can't believe how big she is getting.

Hopefully the link in that I posted in the 4th reply will let you see the whole album. If not I'll post some of the better ones later on.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We did. The weather was great and the campground we stay out is near everything you need while in charleston. It was a blast. Can't wait til next year.....who knows Paige may actually make it into the ocean instead of just the tidal pools next trip....lol

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We did. The weather was great and the campground we stay out is near everything you need while in charleston. It was a blast. Can't wait til next year.....who knows Paige may actually make it into the ocean instead of just the tidal pools next trip....lol

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Great pictures, looks like you had a good time. I've never been to Charleston, it's on my list of "to do", want to do Charleston and Savannah.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts