Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing these ad's on tv for Valu Village.

On Monday Feb 19th - the entire store will be at 50% off everything.

Not sure who shops there but I figured thats a good enough reason to go. I have to go back to the hospital first then back to work but I could 'push' that to 12 noon if I really wanted to :lol: :wink:

Ladies if you do go - let me know how much of a bargain y'all got! I love hearing that part! :fdance:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I have heard that they have really cleaned up Value Village stores and they are organized and lots poeple get good deals/Maybe I will check them out on Monday

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Our store has the 50% off sales about 2x/year. I usually go to the store a 1/2 hr before it opens on these days, otherwise I can't get a shopping cart. I grab anything off the racks that looks good and might fit one of the kids and then spens at least an hour in the fitting rooms. If you don't mind hanging out in a super busy store you can get some great deals.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I love Value Village we have one in the middle of the Island. PEI.
Ours is pretty good and really big. But I love the Moncton one better. Its gigantic and bigger selection of corse. I heard about the 50%off, gotta be there as soon as the doors open in our area. Otherwise not as much quality left after. I go every fall, every xmas and every spring .

·
Registered
102 Posts
The best deals I've gotten were actually on bags and bags of decent childrens' books! :)

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Our city just had something similar at the Sally-Anns! I got <a href="http://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?p=677973#post677973">quite a bit</a> of stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts