Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm sure pretty much none of you know me, but I gotta share! A few of you might know me from somewhere else as bigfamiliesrule. A month and a half ago I went to the doctor to get my thyroid checked. I was so tired all day that I seriously could not get off the couch. It was really hard. I had some other symptoms, but I thought it was because of the medication I was on.

That evening I stopped at a freind's house, and she asked if I could be pg. I thought I wasn't possibly, I was still nursing, I had not gotten my period back yet, and I'm the type to simply live in denial. Well, she just happened to have a test at her house! I came home and took it immediately, hmmmm, SURPRISE!

My milk dried up, and I suddenly didn't fit in my clothes. I figured I was about two months along. Two weeks later, my appendix ruptured, but it took me a day and a half to get to a doctor who could actually help me. I had surgery about midnight that night, but not before an ultrasound that said whoops! I was 4 1/2 months, not 2.

Now I'm back on my feet, sort of, and 5 1/2 months along. I wish I could say that it has made this pg go faster, but .....

Thanks for listening!!!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Congratulations Red!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Wow! You've been through alot. Hang in there and congrats!!
Thanks for sharing. :) There are several other pregnant ladies here in the Village right now... we think its in the water. ;) LOL

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Congrats, what a surprise ! Take care of yourself !!!!!!!!!!
You've been tru enough now ! :baby:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
wow!! that is a surprise! ~~CONGRATS!!~~:smball:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
COngrats!! Yipeeeee another baby in the village! Hope all goes well, just take it easy and put your feet up. Hope the baby comes early like on the 11th of July (my birthday).

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
What a beautiful suprise! Congratulations Red! I'm very happy for you!:tedblue: :tedpink:

Lucie:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Congratulations. :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
What a great surprise!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Congratulations Red. That is exciting.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
A baby is one of the best surprises of all! Congrats!!

Laura

1 - 15 of 15 Posts