Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had to make deadlines for the Village Secret.

I didn't really want to but without them I can not bring the 'finish' to fruitation!

To date I have sent 50 e-mails and 20 of you have been kind enough to reply - THANK YOU TO THOSE LADIES! :hugz:

If you would like to join in the secret you have until the end of this week to mail me. I figure everybody that wants to will have seen the posts by then?

On Friday I will give you one LAST reminder that it is the final day. Anybody that mails me later than MY Saturday morning will be TOO LATE :( Sorry.

I have to do this as Sara knows the 'secret' is secret from HER! And in her position I would be climbing the walls LOL - So I want it finished as soon as is humanly possible!

I am doing everything I can to answer all questions and keep up to date - but this is all new to me too so please be patient. I DO reply to EVERYONE within 24 hours or sooner so if you haven't heard from me please mail again or mail Melissa who is kindly helping me! I AM replying though so I'm not altogether sure why some of you haven't heard anything :confused:

Thank you so much to everybody that is helping me to make this possible and if you don't know what I'm on about HURRY UP AND MAIL ME!!!!

YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!

DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Oh if you have already sent mail and you want to join in you HAVE to let me know or you won't hear from me again LOL.

Thank you to everybody :angel:

·
27,948 Posts
You're doing great Bev! :whirly: It'll all come together so deep breath and relax. Sending you a back rub:::
Does that help?ahhh

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Yep, breathe Bev, it is comming together very well. And as you mentioned I am here to help as much as I can. :)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You've already done a ton of work............. Hey Sara, are you goin' crazy yet ?????????

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
You are doing a great job Bev. Keep it up.

Traci

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
You are doing a great job Bev.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
You are doing a great job Bev! Thank you so much for all you do for us! You are our little British Dynamo, our Wonder Woman with the English accent. We love ya!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:blush: ~ Thank you Ladies!

YOU all make it worthwhile and none of it would be possible without your support!

I LOVE you all! :hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Bev,

You are doing great! :D

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I've had alot happening, but I'll pop into my email and reply!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts