Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

Sorry for my constant absence at the moment! I am seriously busy and not too well either.

I have mailed everybody today that's 'in' the village secret.

What I'm worried about is I've had some e-mails recently from people informing me of a change of address. Like standard printed mail sent to everybody in their address book :confused:

I'm not too bright with computers - so if this was anybody on the village and you don't have mail from me today please let me know.

I'm not going to be able to do anything until next week but I have set deadlines now, so once they have passed you will be too late if you want to help out.

Just another BIG thank you to everybody that is making this possible.

And remember if you haven't had e-mail today please either contact myself or Melissa and we can update you.

Thank you all :hugz:
Bev. xxx

·
Registered
1,771 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Bev,
I have not gotten an email within the past few days. Please email me!

Love, Debbie

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have mailed you both now so hopefully you have heard from me. If not please get in touch again or mail Melissa.

Thank you
Love
Bev. xxx

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I have the emails myself, so ladies if they haven't come through to you, contact me with your email addresses, and I will email the info to ya. :D

LOL, I was typing at the same time Bev was posting, so I said the same thing she did! LOL

Great minds think alike, huh??:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts