Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely LOVE thrift & resale stores, but being relatively new to the area I don't know where to go! Please help me out! All I know about so far are KCM (which are in Old Katy, and Mason Rd), BCM (off N. Hwy 6), and a few GoodWills... ANYTHING would be a GREAT help! Thanks so much!!!:smirk:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I wish I could help but I can tell ya that I totally love thrift stores and flea markets, hope it keeps warming up outside ...yard sales here I come :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I hear ya, this is the time of year I do all my xmas shopping! WOO HOO!

·
Registered
24 Posts
The only shop I can think of besides the ones you mentioned is Childrens Orchard at Dairy Ashford and Westhimer near Micheals. Its kids resale shop and I find cute things for my daughter there. They put a lot of clothes on sale for .99 at the end of the season. Oh, and there is a Value Village on Gessner north of I-10 in the Spring Branch area.

You may have to venture into town. There are so many thrift stores inside the loop. I like Sand Dollar and Family Thrift. Search yahoo for thrift stores in houston, they have a list of several with reviews. HTH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts