Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! I miss this daily thread, I'm going to try to keep it going.

I'm having a yard sale Saturday so I have to call in my ad to the newspaper today.

Price yard sale stuff
clean up computer desk
clean up DD3 toys-put some away-there's too many out
bake something yummy
change sheets
take DD1 to school and pick her up-last day-off to high school next year :ugh:
clean porch
bring up yard sale stuff to porch
laundry, the never ending story

It's raining here today, so maybe that will keep me productive. I have alot of stuff to get rid of for this yard sale. My basement looks like a bomb went off. Wish me luck! :D

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning!
Wish you an easy time getting all your garage sale stuff together. It's hard work but when you have that cold hard cash in your hands Danielle, it will be worth it.

Raining here today and supposed to off & on thru Sun.:(
Today I'll be cleaning the house, throwing out some clutter and letting ds drive to school so he can take a regents exam and I'll come home to think about dinner. All in all a lazy day.
Dinner is steak and something:D
Hope you all have a great day.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm at work today - 7-5, so it'll be a long day. I don't know what happened this morning, but I'm all fired up, and not in a good mood at all! I'm so glad to have my friends in the village to help me remember to count my blessings!:D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Good morning everyone :)

Today I have a lot of laundry to fold and put away (most of it just needs to be put away).

I might also tackle cleaning out the fridge and washing all the shelves.

Vacuum living room and stairs...

Have a good day everyone! :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
well i have to work 8-5, but it is raining :cat: and :paw: here in Columbus, supposed to rain for the next several days... It has been raining hard so I might as well be at work.. :lol:

Then I have:
Laundry
Dust living room and dining room
Sweep and Mop kitchen
Clean bathroom
Sort coupons

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
All my days seem to be lazy days, these days. Schedule is off with the three kids home all day! Today, I'm going to REALLY try to accomplish something. Maybe clean the bathrooms and wash the kitchen floor. Laundry. Clean out the animal boxes. Dinner will be meatloaf in the crockpot, garlic mashed potatoes, and a vegie. Have a good day, all!:)

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Good Morning! Well, I don't have much on the schedule today. I am waiting on a call from DD. She spent the night with her grandparents last night. I'll probably just hang out around the house. Then tonight we have church. Have a great day! :D

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Hey Yall
Its a gorgeous day here and I'm stuck inside cleaning:toothy:
After thats done I gotta get my oil changed and tires rotated. Then going coupon hunting.
Pot roast and green beens hubby brought home last night.
He had to make a road trip and saw a farmers market, so he got me 10 lbs green benas and 5 lb bananas for 2.00 I was so proud of him finding a good deal!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope you make a mint at your yard sale Danielle.......
and Deb, you dh did do great ! I wish I could find deals like that !
Not much going on here, nice day outside (hot) I have to work later but all is quiet here...... Housework is done.....

·
Registered
260 Posts
It looks like rain here today as well,but I am doing the pre housefull cleaning,so it doesn't matter:toothy: I MUST clean the laundry room,a feather pillow exploded in there! Then I am moving toward the other end of the house.
They changed DHs schedule at work:mad: now he went to nights instead of days,and will be going to afternoons once he's trained. My whole day is now screwed up:bang:
I still have to decide on whats for supper,may be fish,and something......
Have a great day all!!!!!!!I am off to the :shower: then to the housework

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
late in the day for me to post on this thread, but what the hey!

Do dishes
laundry--wash dry fold and put away
do some packing
take a nap

·
27,948 Posts
graci42 said:
late in the day for me to post on this thread, but what the hey!

Do dishes
laundry--wash dry fold and put away
do some packing
take a nap
I especially like the take a nap job. I'mvery good at that.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts