Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! Today is a day I dread. I have to go to the motor vehicle agency. I plan on being there a minimum of 2 hours :sigh: NJ motor vehicle is so messed up. Maybe I'll go to the one in Salem, they are usually quicker, but it's 30 minutes away...I'll be glad when I'm done fooling around with these titles. We're trying to sell the van, but we need a clear title.

I have to get some stuff on ebay today too. I'm HURTING for :dollar: That trip to the shore just wiped me out.

General cleanup around the house
make beds, vacuum, laundry, etc.
1 mystery shop-fell off the wagon on these too!
plan dinner
I absolutely need to start working on the camper. We're going away next month!

Have a great day! :sun:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I am packing and getting ready for out little trip this weekend. I also need to take Logan to get a hair cut after school. I need to send out some payment reminders for ebay stuff.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Been busy for the past two days. I've cleaned out cabinets, cleaned out spare bathroom, cleaned out kids rooms and I'm wiped out. I'm online this morning car shopping. After that I'll probably . . .

Dust
Clean Baby's Room some more

Take it easy for the rest of the day.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Well it's pouring down rain here. I will be working until 2 then I laundry to do and a lot of vacuuming to do. If I'm going to vac then I might as well dust and clean the kitchen floors too. Sounds like I have a full day.

pat

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Goodmorning everyone!:grouphug:

It's a sunny day here!

My oldest son is gone for 3 days babysit my 8 year old neice. He'll be sleeping there and helping out in the evening with my bil's one yr. old ds and 4 yr. old dd.

I have only the 3 younger boys with me.

Today, I will be doing some laundry...a short trip at the bread outlet and go sign legal papers for my handicapped aunt.

I hope it goes quick for you Danielle at the motor vehicle agency! :)

Have a great day everyone! :sun:

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning
Its a full day of shops, so I wont be online much
We have the camper already for Jenn and Donnie and Jacob to stay in.
Tommorow is the cooking and cleaning day.
I dont think there are enough hours left for me to get everything done!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning. It is going to be another hot day here. :(

Today I need to:
*Make beds
*Laundry
*Check mail
*Mail bill
*Mail rebate offer
*Paint walls in my bedroom:D

I hope you have a great day!:D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Morning :)
I somehow got up early, oh yeah it's because I realized my leg and arm had fallen asleep :eek:

So far I did about 10 minutes of my ab workout and had a glass of water.

Next I want to get in the shower, make carls lunch, fix breakfast, pick up the living room, handwash my shirts(never got to that yesterday), do a 20 minute denise austin workout while ayla eats, take her to the pool, take her to the park, do the gymboree video with her, take her on a walk, put away coupons and then pamper carl :D lastnight I rubbed his feet and pushed back his cuticles for him, and he just loved it so I loved it too!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good morning ladies ! I have some erands to run and pick up my paycheck..... Lots of food to make for the 4th picnic..... See ya later.....:D

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hello :D
It's a nice sunny day {so far} today. I have the backdoor opened & the kitchen window.
Today I have
studied
called AOL
had some groceries delivered & put them away :)
still need to change bed
do laundry
file more coupons
wash & put dishes away
clean bathroom
clean kitchen floor
do some shopping online

·
Registered
601 Posts
well after work --i need to:

Sort coupons (to get ready for grocery shopping tomorrow night)
Go to Walmart
Play with Puppy (try and relieve some stress)

·
Registered
948 Posts
After work I need to...

-Write out a grocery list for tomorrow - check my ads for WM price comparison shopping.
-Dinner is brats on the grill (taken out of the freezer)
-Go to niece's softball game
-Spend some quality cuddle time with ds

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
wow my day sure went different than planned so far!

Carl didn't leave until now (1:30pm)
I went to the pool twice, first to lay out before I thought he was going to leave which was going to be 10...

Then I went back after I realized he was staying later. I swam laps, and then talked to a guy who came (nothing flirty, but it felt good to have an adult conversation)
I must have stayed out total 2 hours almost? I got a TAN~even still it doesn't look dark on me unless you compare to the non tan part! :p

I also deleted all my mail(junk mostly) which was at least 530 or more!

I did a pinecone research survey and was pretty peeved that they snuck in THREE surveys into ONE! (normally that would get me 15$ now I'll only get 5$!!!)

I stripped my hair with baking soda mixed with my shampoo...and looked all over for my husbands keys, thank goodness we found them finally, ok HE did :D

We have the rug hanging outside over our rail to dry because we found poop stains/smell on it :( we BETTER not get a letter from HOA for hanging it out to dry, oh that ticks me off!!

I am making a resolution to not buy ANY more beauty products or clothing for a lOoooong time. But only because I need to save up for something that isn't frugal. I need to pin up notes of encouragenment or something because I have totally fallen off the wagon big time in that department.

I need to go out and buy something to stop ayla from biting her nails. It's getting pretty bad. Carl also wants me to get this certain spray that gets out smells like the poop stain on the rug. It's kinda pricey though.

I need to look online at my neighbors baby shower registry, and see about getting something from it...

Ahhhh I feel so stressed! I just want to sleep, maybe I will do that.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi all, Well this morning I had to work got home around 5 pm.
Vaccumed the entire house
started dishwasher
cooked supper
started a load of laundry
cleaned 2 bathrooms (ds can do his)
helped dh get payroll out
hand washed some of my clothes

I'm off tomorrow so I can
deep condition my hair
repaint my toenails
start decorating my bathroom
work on my quilt some.