Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today will NOT be frugal at all. I have to make my $600.00 car insurance payment! OUCH! :bang:

DD had to get glasses yesterday, but refuses to wear them. She really only needs them for school, so if she just wears them in class, I'll be happy. She doesn't want to look like a dork like me :toothy:

DD now has an appointment for a physical today. She doesn't play sports, and now looking at the form, it's for a sports physical. I can't cancel the appointment, it's at the office I work for, and I feel bad cancelling. She really doesn't need it, I guess.

Then off to pay the car insurance and hopefully I can get some time in on the camper today. DH needs to work on it and it is in need of a good scrubbing.

Other than that, just the usual. Laundry, meals, straighten up.

It is gloomy and possibly going to rain today.

Have a nice Wednesday!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good morning Danielle and Friends ........
Gotta go to ork in a minute, just thought I'd check in real fast.......
Have a great day !!!!!!!!!:D

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning!!
Got a day full of shops, gas, food, grocery, phone service.
Gonna be fun!!!
Hope everyone has a fun frugal day!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
WELL, of course I have to work ----AND it is raining cats and dogs here right now...

Then I need to:
Give puppy bath (if i feel up to it)
Laundry
Supper / Dishes

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi everyone!

Nothing much to report...I'm just taking it easy(too easy, I'd say ;) ) I have so much to do here....but I want to rest some more...:D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Wacky Wet Wednesday....

Wacky Wet Wednesday....
Load Dirty Dishes Dishwasher(Done)
Wash,Dry, Fold,& Put Away the Clean Clothes..
Change Kitty Litter
Study
*Do Daily Devotionals*
Make up the Bed.(Done)
Walk the Dog( Done)
Vacuum
Sweep
Dust
Mop
Exercise
Go and Collect the Mail
Declutter

·
Registered
567 Posts
Today I plan to go swimming with my friend and her baby. Then DH and I are going to my 37 week appointment this afternoon.

That's about it!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Morning girls!

I'm not planning on doing any shopping today (hopefully nothing will come up!)
I think dinner will be ham, cornbread and chili beans...

So far I've done my workout and fed ayla and myself some breakfast..

Aside from normal housecleaning and getting ready...
I plan on asking my neighbor and her sister to go swimming with ayla and I ...or to just go walking with me this evening...

I need to write some cards/thank you notes
Put coupons away
Paint my nails
Wash my flip flops
Bring in trash bins
Possibly wash my car :)

And that's about it I think. I'm going to spend lots of time with Ayla today so I don't want too much on my plate.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Afternoon ladies!Its been the usual cleaning up,laundry,dishes making beds etc.Lauren was grounded yesterday so she's playing with her friend all day.Its about time for Cannons nap and I'll probably bake a bunch of cookies.

Dinner will be chicken n dumplings and I think I'll make hm brownies for desert.Its actually not too hot out either so I might drain the pool and cut the grass.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Just the usual cleaning around here, vacuuming, dusting, straightening and of course laundry.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts