Mop
Vacuum
Wash Dishes
Chage kitty litter
I hope everyone has a Great Day Today.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I've looked through my last store flier ad, fixed dh's lunch, got ayla changed and eating her breakfast. I finished my shower am dressed and now I just need some makeup :)

My house is a MESS and the inlaws are coming tonight!!! BUT they are taking ayla all they way till sunday! I REALLY need this break, i've been getting so cranky lately :(

I plan on taking her on a walk around the block just to get out of the house. I also need to do an ab workout and lift some weights.

So that's about all i've got planned, just housework and exercise :)

Ayla's room and the bathroom were done on monday so i really don't have much to do. Just the living room and kitchen.

If I have free time I'll make my shopping list for my first trip in May.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Listening to the radio oevr and over to try to figure out what that noise is.Man its bugging me for about 2 weeks now.Anyways if you want to help check out the thread in the Veranda!

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Today was busy I did my biweekly cleaning job, its easy money
Went to the store to get free ground beef, cucumbers and tuna with coupons that expire today
Got everyone prescriptions refilled at Eckerds and got a 150.00 gift card with them.
Gonna tan and fix dinner, which is 2 deli chickens and free salad that I got.
Have a great day!!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
woo hoo deb u da woman..i wish i could get a 150. gift card..i got a 50.00 sears gift card and i still have money on it.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I got the living room cleaned up, put away a play tent in ayla's room (so now it looks bigger), got her bag packed for leaving tonight, watched Oprah, and now I'm just waiting for carl to get home.

The kitchen is still a mess, and I really am hoping we can clean it together. It just seems so sad to face it all alone for some reason:(

I guess while I'm waiting for him I should pop in my yoga tape...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts