Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is bright sunny and warm here today.
I don't want to do anything today except sit on my front porch and read!

I have laundry to fold and put away(do it later)
windows are opened and fresh air is filling my home.
I ain't doing nothin today!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Same here Ellise, but I do want to stencil today. I keep putting it off for fear of messing up the cabinets.... grrr at self.

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Oh Elise thats sounds nice!!!
I got another busy day
Did 2 loads of wash
Made the beds
I have 5 shops today, a bank, a wedding store, a cellular store, a lunch shop and a grocery shop.
Gotta go to the post office!!
So its going to be busy but profitable day.
We picked up the camper for our short weekend trip. Now I just gotta find time to pack it.
Hope everyone has a wonderful spring day!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's snowing here! Big, fluffy wet flakes that will be turning over to rain soon. It's so beautiful! I'm enjoying them while I can.:)

Today is another school day for us. We're really trying to learn a bunch of Spanish vocabulary and the boys are using it in everyday conversation now and driving DH nuts!;) He may have to learn Spanish himself so he knows waht they are talking about.:D

We're trying to get the laundry caught up, do some more house cleaning and IF this bad weather keeps up, DH will be off early and he and the boys will clean out the rafters of all the junk in the garage.

I'm planning on making a huge pot of beef-vegi soup later in the crockpot and baking some rolls to go with it. Yumm!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Well, I'm home today ! I just couldn't bring myself to go back into that place. Not very responsible but oh well. I just couldn't do it anymore ! Tomorrow dh & I start on painting the fence and cleaning the yards. I can't wait to have this done. I'm going to fling open every window and door in this house today ! Start some more spring clean ! Have a great day ladies !

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I just got back from having the van serviced. Not a frugal day, but it was nice. I treated MIL to breakfast at Cracker BArrel for going down with me. Then we went to Walmart. I treated myself to a Tony Stewart fleece blanket (14.87!) and a new wallet. I also found Orange Crush! DH will be giddy! We can't buy orange Crush in NJ! The last time we had it was when we drove to Florida 4 years ago. We found it in South Carolina or Georgia.

Courtney is napping. I think I'll go outside and work on some more raking. It's turning out to be a nice day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts