Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get it while it lasts. I bought two sacks full of holiday chocolates (peanut butter cups, godiva truffles, peppermint bark bars, etc) today and will be stashing them in my 2nd fridge. Should keep us in sweets until July!

Bags of chocolates like Hershey Kisses and Reeses peanut butter cups and other brand name stuff is $1 or less now. Great deals and they can be better if you have coupons to use.

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo for the news - shall check on my way home to see if there are any other than chocolate deals!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'll stop by my Walgreen's tomorrow during errands, I didn't plan on it until I saw your post, but ...CHOCOLATE !!!

·
19,119 Posts
Didn't make it today, so shall put it on my list for tomorrow!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I've been meaning to stop in there. Maybe tomorrow since I will be out. Thanks, they are one of my favorite stores to shop after the holidays.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. I was in town today and I stopped and spent about $8.00 and got tons of Choc it went into the freezer. (I don't eat it but the kids like it) You can cook with it or bake with it also. Tc

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
I was in there tonight and didn't see any...might take another look..thanks

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
& chocolate supposed to go up this yr so grab all you can!!!

·
19,119 Posts
Stopped by today and they are still at 50% off. Will check again later this week - they've got to need the sace for something else soon!!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I finally made it in today and there was a whole aisle still with 75% off Christmas stuff! I got the Godiva truffles for a friend's birthday coming soon whose favorite is Godiva! I also got her some stocking stuffers that weren't Christmasy at all, rose scented lotion and bubble bath, also a fave! :tay: I also put away some candy to surprise the kids with later. Bags of Hershey's kisses were .74 cents and boxes of movie theater type candy were .37 cents. Any of it would work for Valentine's Day. Thanks for the great tip, CH! I may have to check out the other Walgreens in town! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
OMG-Great! I stopped by DG & the candy ---r u ready--a whopping 25% off!!!!!!!!!!! What's up with that?????? (I sorta had words (I was friendly) with the cashier..but they KEPT my pkg's!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts