I'll be printing this out and carrying it with me. Probably won't do any good, they seem to love to argueWow, in my mind, that is excellent. Now I have written proof that I can use a $1 off coupon on an item that they have priced at 98cents. This happens quite often, and it was a toss up as to whether or not they would approve it.
I agree. You could walk out to the car, walk right back in, and buy more stuff using the rest of your coupons, if you wanted to. Who cares if it's in one transaction?Wow...no $50 or more in coupons in one transaction? I know this isn't terribly often...but, why would that even matter?
Too bad I do not do coupons that often. But I did not even know they allowed coupons!Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
* Manufacturers' coupons
* Print-at-home internet coupons
Must be legible, have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on them, have a valid remit address for the manufacturer, valid expiration date, and have a scannable bar code.
* Competitors' coupons that feature a specific item for a specified price
- for example, $2.99
- Soft drink container caps
- Checkout coupons
- (also called "Catalinas") that are printed at our competitors' registers, have "Manufacturer Coupon" with specific requirements printed on them, a valid remit address for the manufacturer, valid expiration date, and a scannable bar code.
Walmart does not accept the following coupons:
* Print-at-home Internet coupons that require no purchase
* Competitors' coupons for dollars/cents or percentage off, buy one get one free, and double- or triple-value coupons
The following are guidelines and limitations:
* Only one coupon per item is permitted.
* Coupons must have an expiration date and be redeemed prior to expiration.
* Coupons may exceed the price of the item. Change may be given or applied toward the cost of the basket purchase.
* Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise that we sell.
* Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
We accept the following with Customer Service Supervisor/Management approval:
40 or more coupons
Any coupon over $20
$50 or more in coupons in one transaction