Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More than half of the girls department was on clearance today.

Some things were $1 some were $3 some where more.

I bought for Daughter
Bermuda khaki pin stripe shorts they were a $1
Bermuda jean shorts with adjustable waist they were $3
High school musical Capri jeans $3
waterproof gloves $3
Knit gloves ( two pack) 75 cents

There was so much more I could have bought but I just purchased the things I needed

Her gloves have gone missing lately and the wind chill was -3 today so gloves were a definite need

She will need shorts and capris this spring/summer as she has outgrown her old ones. We prefer the longer shorts and I tried to pick the ones that would match with anything.

She should be about set for spring and summer now (unless she outgrows her swimsuit)

Reactions: redbug29

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
not much in the clearance isles over here. :skept:

·
Registered
126 Posts
You're so lucky to find great clearance things that you need. I rarely find good clearance things at our Walmart!

·
Registered
134 Posts
clearence is going on here. I got a call earlier and just went. All clearence was an additional 50% off. I bought a duffel bag w messenger bag for 2.50 reg 24.99 and a hip pack for 1.50 reg 10.00. YOu have to watch them because I had other items that weren't ringing right and the gal couldn't (wouldn't) fix them so I did not buy them. Good luck on everybodies shoping trips.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Awesome deals. I don't think our wal-mart has that good of deals around here. WTG!!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
You did great!!

I check out our WM's clearance stuff when we go there to get the special stuff for our water softener (not sold anywhere else). Ours is a joke! Toy clearance marked down $2 from regular price...and they are probably wondering why they have three aisle of leftover Christmas stock in the middle of February :rolleyes:

Clothing clearance are nonexistent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts