Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 18" doll clothing...think American Girl size.:tree: My DD is getting an AG for Christmas this year and the clothing is terribly expensive. I'd like to get her a few outfits (doesn't have to be AG brand) so she can change her when she wants.

I have a couple of $10 GC's to Old Navy to trade. I also have TONS of scrapbooking stuff and lots of homeschooling materials as well. Just ask...I may have something specific you're looking for. (DS is 11 and DD is 8.)

Thanks for looking!
Stephanie

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Do you have an AC Moore or Target near you. I have seen 18" doll clothes there. Ebay, toystores, and craft fairs. Also you could post on craigslist I hope this helps if no one comes forward with clothes

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Stephanie, I don't know how old your daughter is, but I do know that at Michael's (craft shop) they have a kit where you can make your own American Girl doll clothes. Just a thought. :)

T

·
0 Posts
You can sew stuff cheap also.
They have patterns just for these dolls.
We have Kit :D

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Check out craft markets too. My mom makes and sells them (I would tell her about your trade offer, but she is swamped for her Christmas shows) and she makes tons of stuff before Christmas, and sells it much cheaper than the AG stuff!

Hope you find what you are looking for!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts