Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am new to FV and to scrapbooking (well actually I have not even started yet) but was looking for some words of wisdom for those of you who have done it. Where do I start? Can I find a reasonably priced kit to start off with somewhere? And do I have to have been born with a lot of creativity in me to do this -- because I drew the short stick when it comes to creativity and craftiness in my family.

This seems like a great way to preserve memories in a fun way.

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hi Mom2nan, and welcome to FV!:smball:
I would like to suggest a website for you to check out.
www.twopeasinabucket.com is a site that people upload their projects. You can look around for some really great ideas.
Wal-Mart sells scrapbook kits for a reasonable price and they're nice for beginners.
I will share more sites with you as soon as I have my desktop PC repaired (They're in my favorites and right now I'm using Dh's laptop.)
Good luck and if you have any problems or questions, please feel free to ask. :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
:yeah:

and you are welcome to checke through this forum, you'll find all sorts of FV'er's pages for ideas too!

I would probably start by getting a magazine and thumbing through it for inspiration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts