Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!

Aaaahhhhhh, dh is home! During the week, what a treat! I was treated to a fresh cup of :coffee3: after I got out of the shower, and no wrestling with the woodstove this morning! It's lovely to have my man home!

Today is work as usual for me. I am FINALLY going to take my stuff to Goodwill today on my lunch break. It's been taunting me for a week now. Yes, I'm lame.

Tonight is church school for the kids, and other than that, we are staying home! Hooray! It's supposed to be snowing starting today, so we're excited about that, too. C'mon, this is the mountains of Montana! Seems unfair that the deep south is getting our snow! lol

Have a great day, everyone!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Oh my! It is snowing here again!! No school also!! Some of the back roads are really nasty.Have already finished my walking tapes, completed pet chores and phoned a couple of neighbors to check on them.I will work on some decluttering today. I am determined to bundle up and get outside to walk.It's really pretty, but also really cold. Oh for a warm sandy beach!! Just dreaming!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good morning all,

I didn't sleep very well last night, but that was to be expected. I called off work today - had a major headache and wouldn't have been able to focus anyway.

Today I need to read a couple of chapters for school and then class is tonight. I have classes on Mondays and Wednesdays this semester and so far I like the the Monday night class. The teacher seems VERY knowledgeable and is very charismatic. Made the time go by more quickly.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Andrea

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Snow here as well, had to use 4x4 to take DF to work (we're usually in the first batch of rush hour so the snow was still aplenty on the roads)

I'm more devastated b/c I keep watching the news. A Toronto police officer was responding to a stolen snow plow truck earlier this am and got run over by the madman (who was later shot and caught). The officer succumbed to his injuries in the hospital shortly after. The police chief was doing everything he could to not cry while giving the public statement :(

I did shovel the driveway and sidewalk this am behind dad with his snow blower. Set the Roomba off and running and 'plan' to tackle a mountain of clothes on my bed which needs to be sorted through to see what can be donated. After the news this am, I plan on keeping the tv turned off and playing music from my mp3 player only while I do chores. I plan to sit and read for a short while too.

Dinner will be the frozen crockpot chili from yesterday that wasn't thawed out enough in time for dinner.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good morning girls. Thought I'd take a break to post. I got up at 8:30 and got a load of clothes going and put away the dishes from last night. DH rolled in from work and got busy using the snowblower on the drive. I shoveled the front steps. Then I sat down and had a nice little chat with DH before he went to bed. I'm working on my puzzle and want to get some reading in later. I may also do some more work in the office and clean out another cabinet. The snow is beautiful. We have about 4-5 inches so that's not too bad. I think we are suppose to get about 1-2 more before it quits. Hope you all stay warm and safe.

Cat

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I plan not to waste time. I'm working from home today and get easily distracted.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Snow here also, I did go into work today.
Having a kinda rough day, still getting adjusted to my new position at work.
Pizza for dinner and then I guess I will study or pleasure read. Depends on how the rest of my afternoon goes...
or maybe I'll pick up my cross stitch, that might be relaxing :)
Hope my drive home is OK and not stressful, last thing I need today, grrr

Wishing you all a better day than mine {{hugs}}

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.