Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I need to iron clothes, check the loss leaders in the ads against the shopping list, clean the shelves in the playroom, scrub the laundry room floor and wipe down the walls.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Dh is home from work today and we are all recuperating from the holidays, kinda glad they're over!
Nice and sunny although cold, might bundle up and go for a walk later.
My dad is coming over to look at our broken dryer, if it's really dead, we'll go shopping for a new set and try to sell the washing machine. Either way is ok: if he can fix it, we'll save the money, if not we'll get new appliances I actually like and we have enough money to pay for it cash and not get behind on anything.
Other than that, I'll throw dinner in th cp when I'm done here.

Have a good day everyone!

Reactions: oheoh's momma

·
Registered
460 Posts
We are going to town for dental appointments for all three kids today. I told them ahead of time we would not be eating out so they need to eat before we go and take snacks! I also have to pick up tags for the car. They expired over the holidays and I kept putting it off.

·
Registered
694 Posts
My friend had her baby at 411pm yesterday so her dd left at 730pm last night with her daddy. Glad I didn't have another kid who wakes up at night last night. It was a little girl!

Today is laundry, vacuuming, tearing apart DS room for paint and chicken enchiladas for supper.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Today will be busy.

I have mounds of laundry. Washed one load last night and it's in the dryer now. Another load in the washer and will go in the dryer before I have to leave.

Lunch at my parents.

Need to pick up a couple of things for dinner tonight. Milk, cream and Italian bread. We're having a couple of people over for dinner tonight.

Vacuum up all the dog hair.

Meeting tonight at church.

More laundry if I have time.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I packed all of our lunches last night, so no one is buying lunch, including DH and I.
I'm at work now and then have play rehearsal and then have to go get some bloodwork done, so it's going to be one fo those nights I am so grateful I put the pork chops out to defrost, because otherwise I'd be thinking up some reason we had to eat out. :)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Busy day so far did a couple of loads of laundry drove 65 miles to meet with twp inspectors for a rental propery Im rehabbing stopped at the red white and blue thrift shop and picked up a new in package toliet seat and bathmat for the rental I have everything I need for the bathroom to stage it now shower curtains towels basket standing towel rack I like to make it look nice attracts a better renter. making baked chicken for dinner going to get some more cleaning done Have a great day everyone

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Got the shopping done,dropped off library donations, and a bag to GW...going to vacuum and mop the floors today...finish the de cluttering I started before the Holidays. Have a great day!

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
swept and mopped the house... washed a load of towels and dried 1x in the dryer and then hung..cooked supper with what is here.... it is a draggy, gloomy day

·
Registered
261 Posts
I made 'refriderator oatmeal' with leftover creamed rice, apples, yogurt and oats and a sweet potato bread with some Christmas dinner leftovers. I used the same recipe for banana bread just substituting the sweet potatos.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I dustmopped the hardwoods, vacuumed, dusted furniture, swept the garage, cleaned the kitchen and few other things.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Early this morning went to use my Christmas gift from dh cert at health club in town for 3 months. Had a Sauna after exercising. Made supper in the crockpot & made my lunch to take to work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts