Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all you lovely ladies. I'm getting ready for a 12 hour work day so I'll not be doing any cleaning or spending. I am taking leftover Italian Beef for my lunch. Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.:vibes:

Cat

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Need to start laundry. Have all the kids on notice they will be washing their own from now on (all are 16 or older). Need to get the boys to finish caulking outside and help me get the plastic over the windows inside. I will clean up the master bedroom. If I have time I am cleaning the showers with CLR today and putting rain-X on it tomorrow. I have fog- X and rain-X for the cars as well. Whatever doesn't get done today will move to Thursday. I have a Safety Team meeting this afternoon. DD has detention (didn't turn in an assignment) and DS has GED class tonight.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Is it Wednesday already?Brrrr...it is a chilly morning. I was too lazy to set up an appointment to have the fireplaces cleaned out, so have to wait until next week. I hate using the heater this early!!!! I have finished up the linens and the pet chores. I have a load of walnuts to sell this morning that the grandkids picked up. They will earn their own money for the fall festivals this month!Also need to drop all three dogs off at the groomers, then this afternoon need to take both cats in.What a circus. Hopefully will have time to drop some things off at the cleaners and to do my laundry here at home. A busy day ahead. Hope it is a good one for all!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I need to put clothes away, pay some bills, finish some Christmas shopping, make dinner, and work on some sorority stuff. Have a good everyone.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Good Morning! Work for me today. Having oatmeal and coffee for breakfast. Meeting a friend for lunch and they are buying so no spending there! Will bake something sweet tonight so I won't be tempted to buy something! Also need to work on some sewing, I haven't been very good with that.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Cloudy, windy, cold this morning in Indiana - a perfect day for baking!!!
I am the designated snack person for Bible study tonight, so it's going to be pie, pie and more pie!
Pecan and pumpkin are in the oven, apples waiting to be sliced, blackberries, cherries and blueberries are at the ready!!!
The teens are doing school, just introduced DD#4 to the joy of author O Henry - The Ransom of Red Chief - people would probably be apalled by it today, but it is hysterical, something every parent can relate to.
DS has swim practice
I bought some strange tubular pasta last week (these are some HUGE tubes of pasta) so I've decided to turn it into a layered, lasagna-like casserole for dinner (hey, if you're going to have the oven on all day, might as well have it on ALL DAY!)
Bible study at 6:30
Then I need to mapquest my route tomorrow for my trip to see several clients in another part of the state - need to call my Dad who lives up there and see if I can weasle him into buying me breakfast!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
its thrift shop Wed. for me after getting the normal chores done Im off to see what bargains I can find been feeling alittle down in the dumps lately so hopefully this will cheer me up Have a great day everyone

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Good morning fellow villagers!

The boys & I were supposed to go on a 4-H hike today, but given the weather (rain, wind, hail, etc) and I still feel like crap on toast we are not going.

There's not a lot to do around the house. Laundry's done, dh did the dishes. We're gonna watch our Netflix DVD on explorers and have some popcorn in a little bit.

Now if only I could stop the world from spinning every time I blow my nose :(

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It's Wednesday it must be hump day. Work is starting to pile up, but taxes in NJ aren't likely to go down anytime so it's job security.

Brought lunch for DH and I. Going to go through the casserole cookbook for the bake challenge. Dinner is FIL's turn so it's roast...lol. Then it's off to the firehouse for the cub scout meeting.

Home tonight is sewing some of the advent calendar for the boys. But I'll probably watch another National Parks episode unless my Netflix Star Trek Enterprise DVD shows up.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Doing some laundry today. DD is at MDO. I realized that her tights for dance class didn't get washed last week, so I'll throw and entire load in.

I've got a horrible case of the blahs today. I sat down and did nothing but drink coffee and watch morning tv for 2 hours, but boy did I enjoy it!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Some bathroom and kitchen cleaning/mopping. :dis:

Easy dinner. Make an apple clafouti out of the apples I have on the counter. :apple::chef2:

Knit socks for my mom. :knit:

No spend day. :cheergrl:

·
19,119 Posts
Really busy day for me today.

8:30 eye doctors appt. - eyes are still a little kilated
Mailed pkgs to mainland
shopped CVS for specials
stripped sheets off bed
paid bills online
banking

Still need to:
contact soccer team about today's pool party
do parent education after
laundry
sew up one preschool quilt
pick up meds

That's enough on my plate today!! Have a great Wednesday!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts