Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Villagers!!! Today is DS Benjamin's 16th birthday!!

The day before he was born, my fortune cookie told me 'You won't be bored for long" - truer words never spoken.

That day, I measured 62 inches around (I'm only 61 inches tall!!!) and the next day the kid weighed 10 1/2 pounds!! The doctor doing my c-section looked over the drape after they got him out and said to me "I think I know why you've been so uncomfortable" Well, duh!

Anyway, today we're going shopping, out to eat and to Bible study and swim practice. Oh yes, I'm baking him a chocolate cake!

·
8,714 Posts
~Happy Birthday to him!

A dreary morning here and I'm not feeling so great today. Hopefully munching on some dry toast with an apple and glass of water will do the trick. It's probably a Chinese food hangover.
Just a normal day planned today. Homeschooling, exercising, housework and sewing.
Hope everyone enjoys their day!~

·
Registered
125 Posts
Happy BDAY Benjamin!

SO today sadly I am working the night shift (joys of retail management!). I have therapy at 10, will come back and get the kids out to spend the day with their grandfather and then head in to work for 1. I have over a month of paperwork to begin to catch up on from when I was out.

To keep me from spending any $$ today I made a HUGE crockpot of chili yesterday and froze about 6 containers and placed 3 in the fridge---2 over thin spaghetti to give me a warm filling meal at work. I am always buying things to eat there. I better pack a slice of chocolate cream pie too ;)

Happy Wednesday all!

Reactions: MaryCarney

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Happy birthday to your ds ans to all the Veterans out there Happy veterans day thanks for your service. Busy day today but I am taking time forour monthly 4 unemployed divas bruch today. We can cry in each others beer (so to speak) more like coffee. then home to start packing up the house and sorting and donating or throwing away clothes Enjoy everyone

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
So far, gotta DD to school...now the fun starts.

Clean the living room rug...she pulled the cotton off a bunch of Q Tips in it's stuck in the rug now! lol

Load of laundry

Install new smoke alarm

Load or 2 of laundry

DD to dance this afternoon

Start to put out garage sale stuff

·
Registered
24 Posts
Happy Bday Benjamin! I'm still new here but wanted to contribute, hope it's OK. Today I was taken out to lunch by my boss- and I brought my coffee instead of buying at Sbux like everyone else.

Dinner tonight is leftovers.

Happy Wednesday to you all, and a big Thank You to our Veterans.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Wow, that's a big boy you had there! :puck: Yowza!

I did two loads of laundry. Made 2 pans of lasagna and froze one. Baked cookies for the mighty hunters. Made a BIG breakfast.

I'm tired.:dishes:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Happy Birthday, Benjamin!!

Isn't it amazing how they can be 3 one day and then
all of a sudden be 16????

My Grandson who is 16 also was on the roof at my
Mom's house last weekend blowing off leaves, and
I saw him up there and told his Dad, "You let him
go up on the roof???" He said, "Mom, he's 16 now".
lol

Hope you and your family had a wonderful day
celebrating!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts