Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baby, it's cold outside!!! And apparently I am the pits at starting fires in our woodstove! lol Or lack the patience to sit and work with it. Tomato, tomahto...

Good morning, Villagers! Montana finally got our snowy mountains! It's BEAUTIFUL outside! The roads, on the other hand, are more than likely still downright frightening. So slow and steady today!

Today is actually a regular not as crazy day for me! Hooray! Work for me and school for the kids. My lunch break will consist of me going to Shopko to look for party favors for dd2's birthday party this weekend. I still can't believe I'm not panicking yet, as I'm usually WAY more organized than this! Although the worst thing of planning a party is making sure there is enough activities to keep them going, and that is solved with bowling! YAY!

Tonight the kids have church school after school, but other than that, we are staying home! I love evenings like that! I need to clean up this house a bit, it's getting out of control.

Have a great and productive day! :tay:

-Vanessa

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Not planning on getting out today got to much need be done,planning on straightening up closets move some things from one closet to another,vaccum,dust,see if anything i can throw out or give away i have gotten rid of lot stuff lately so probably not got much more to go out.Everone have good day.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Today I am working from home so I can try to get a little bit of cleaning done as well. My parents get into town on Friday, so I am trying to get everything done before then.

My goal is to at least get the bedroom completely cleaned today and to get one project reviewed for the day.

I would like to try and get at least 30 minutes of a work out in and then tonight have to go into the office for an office party.

Dinner will be pizza and wine (at the office party). That is about it!

Have a great Wednesday everybody!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It has been a cold, rainy and dreary day! I went with a friend to the gym and back here for coffee and our post workout shakes. We have a church potluck tonight and I have a roomy kitchen, so we worked together on the foods we are bringing! I really enjoyed that! I also ran out to the farm, the hot water heater has went out in one of the rentals and we cannot get someone over there until tomorrow, so I have a couple of folks using our garage bathroom tonight for showers. Had a good day, hope you all did as well!

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Not much going on here. Didn't buy anything today so that was good. Brought in my lunch with fresh baked cookies.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Washed towels today and dried, folded & put away. I also vacuumed the living room. Then rode my bike uptown was nice & sunny around 48 not too chilly. Bought a baby blanket for my nephew's new baby that coming soon.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Today, I'm going to make my pumpkin pies and freeze them. And if I have time, get to the other side dishes. Makes my life easier, and saves on anxiety, if I do a lot ahead.

It is gloomy here. Dark, overcast, and dreary. LOL! Good day to get things done inside.

I've been waking up early these days. I'm finally a morning person again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts