Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning!!!

Should be another no spend day for me. I've been having quite a few of those lately. Feels good.

Today is lunch with my parents. My mom is fixing lunch today, so no money spent.

I finally found my rotary cutter and can get started on my rice bags. I could have used scissors, but I want these to look neat and even.

Will do some laundry later this afternoon.

Not sure about dinner yet.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Cleaning today. And organizing the yearly papers. I want to be ready for the new year.

May make our gingerbread house this afternoon.

Spaghetti for supper.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Shouldn't be much spent on our end -- I asked DH to pick me up a cheap alarm clock at the dollar store or VV today when he took our daughter to the doctor's and also to see if he could get some sand paper for our palm sander so I could strip the new headboard and foot board I trash picked. The good news is that this is my last day of work this week, and so I will soon be headed home to celebrate St. Nicholas Day with my family! Tree time! Yippee!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Quiet day here. Went for a walk with Mini before lunch but cut it short because the cold wind was getting to me. (Mini was bundled up in the stroller, so she was ok.

Now am enjoying a second cup of coffee while she is sleeping (Ah Bliss!)
Will make asparagus puree for her later.
Made pineapple puree earlier and had her try it for lunch; she liked it.
Will do 1-2 loads of laundry if I can get off the computer!
Lunch was the last of a big pot of veggie soup I made last Friday.
Dinner will be something easy, DH is working late today.

No spend day, which is good, seeing as I did quite a bit of shopping last week, for X-mas gifts.
Have a good day everyone!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
well it was sure an interesting wednesday I quit my job today it is becoming more and more stressfull to work there with no cooperation from upper management I will tighten up the belt and survive I always do Making a teryaki stir fry for dinner doing some laundry and decorating for Christmas Enjoy the day everyone

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Did some running around today...bought lunch for my mom and myself..was tasty...also got loads of laundry going...supper will be shrimp stirfry.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Hose cleaning today..the upstairs..had company today put me behind.....
sweeping and mopping upstairs and cleaning the bathroom laundry lots of it..taco pasta for supper
no lights or heat today....
very nice quiet day....

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Worked so it was a no spend day for me. I took my lunch to work also. Came home & made dinner ravioli & garlic bread yum! Now relaxing on the net. I vacuumed upstairs before I went to work.

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Stayed in and mopped the living rm. Still cleaning for the holidays. Made a snack for DH's lunch. and hot dogs broiled for dinner.
Got the online gifts I ordered so i am checking condition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts