Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola,

It's morning already?!? Ish. Although I gotta say, it's kinda nice to look outside at this hour and it's actually light out. So extremely windy, but what a beautiful sunrise over the mountains! One of these days I'm going to buy myself a new camera and bore you with nature shots from my front window! lol

Today is the usual work schedule. Good times had by all! After work, the older two will ride the bus home and I will stay in town to purchase groceries and wait for dd from church school. Saves on both time and gas! :)

Well, I'm off to peruse the "What's for Dinner" section, as I am seriously lacking in this department!

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Washing all the throw rugs, dog bed covers, dirty dog towels, etc. and hanging them out to dry on this WONDERFUL 70+ degree, sunshiny day! After the treadmill, I will shower, go buy dog food that is on sale at PetSmart and use my $5 off coupon. Then it is home to trade the truck for the Harley and go for a ride!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hi ladies.:grnwave: I spent the morning in town getting my bloodwork done. I was going to do it yesterday but decided not to go with DH to his dentist appointment, that way he couldn't say let's just eat out. HEHEHE. While I was in town I picked up some things from Riteaid and had to fill a prescription. I mailed off the Harley payment and a Dr. bill for DH. The trash is out and I did my exercises. All I have left to do is dinner, dishes, sweep kitchen, do some reading and enjoy the warmer temps. Have a good day everyone.

Cat

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Slept late today then dd came by for a nice visit then i am doing laundry waiting for the garage to call tell me my car is fixed sure not looking forward to the bill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.