Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love that title - always makes me want to do just that!!

Hopped out of bed early today because there is so much to be done!! ... and I sure hope the weather is warm enough so I can get to the pool this afternoon!!

Still need to make my lunch for school - Steak Caesar Salad.

I really want to work on my presentation at a conference next month - the time is racing by and I have to get my ideas together!! Just doing this should be an uplighter since my talk is about 'Play....for the fun of it!!"

Want to hit the store after school for valentines for DD and MIL too.
Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

Reactions: Sassyclass

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good morning. I've been up for a while just had to wait for my coffee to hit the bloodstream and make DH go to bed. Not much to do today. I will be getting some reading done. I have all the dishes put away, a few clothes to sort through, I clipped more coupons, the trash is out, and dinner will be el cheapo spaghetti. It's a blustery 7 degrees here today. Our county was the only one in a windchill warning last night, -10 to -15 degrees. Brrrrrrrrr. I hope you all have a safe warm blessed day.

Cat

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
So much for the sunshine we had yesterday when i got out bed between 9-10 this morning we had the biggest snow on ground that we had and it still snowing hard. Just thankful i don't have to get out in it but i do think about other people that have to get out i have not forgot how it was when i was still working.hope everyone has a safe day.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Working as usual but with lots on my mind today (non work related). Yesterday I received a ridiculous cable bill so today I called and cut out a big chunk of our channels and services. There may be more cut if finances don't improve soon. Thankful for what I have though. Brought food to eat at work from home and am having good old water to drink.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
We're home, so I need to go to do grocery shopping. I'll go to WM, and then the local grocery for meat.

Got up late (we drove in the middle of the night), so I'm trying to wake up. Doing heavy duty dark roast coffee.:coffee3:

Nothing to do to the house--I cleaned before I left (thank God). Need to do a couple of loads of laundry.

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi anyone and everyone, I'm not sure who all gets to read this. I'm new to computing and to blogging. My attention was grabbed by the title "Waste not Wednesday". I notice that several of you have challenges on the bottom of your replies, can someone tell me where the template is for the 2011 challenges? Again, I am new and not knowledgible about the internet at all. I'm looking for other women looking to be friends and swap recipes, solutions, and advice. Just want you to know, I have not wasted my Wednesday, I've done 3 loads of laundry, a load of dishes and baked two loaves of Whole Wheat Oatmeal Quick Bread, Sent all my dear family members to work with breakfast in their tummies and lunches packed in bags, ran 3errands, dog bathing next and then prepping for dinner. I like any info on being frugal, am a couponer, thrift store/garage saler, and shopping supersaver.
I'm in my early 50s, married over 30 years and have two adult children and 1 Yorkie (my baby) and a granddog, who is a Shih tzu.
My 2011 challenges are losing 20 pounds, drink more water and tea, get more exercise and save some money for a vacation this coming winter. Have a good evening all.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Welcome Queen Bee! You sound like you will fit in really good at FV with your start to the day. I am not too computer savvy either, so perhaps others can show you how to set up the template that you speak of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.