Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope it's okay if I start the thread today...and I hope I did the date the right way around instead of backwards.

It's getting close to bedtime here. I've had a full day of work including teaching, a field trip to a Chinese restaurant because we're learning about China, and a two-page letter/report for a parent on their child's reading abilities. Otherwise, I got some planning done. I'm home winding down for the evening. Our dinner was macaroni tomato soup with toast.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Thanks for getting us started Nordicblogger. I've put laundry away, exercised and worked on our annual fund raiser. I still need to dust, vacuum and sweep. If I have time I need to clean in the family room. Dinner is defrosting.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ahhh, home at last! Today was busy, but that's good. The time flies! Now I'm rather wiped out, though, and I have a lot to do around the house tonight. I didn't do anything last night, and it's looking a little rough around here.

I need to put away the laundry that I neglected for the past 2 days and straighten up the bathrooms. I also need to get ready to mail the Girl scout cookies to family tomorrow. I better get busy...

-Vanessa

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Sheeez, better late than never. I worked my 8 hours today, dropped off 2 books at the library, came home and fixed dinner, did dishes, and put a load of clothes in the washer. DH left around 7 for work and I really would like to get some reading in before bedtime. That's it for me see you all in the morning.

Cat

·
Registered
851 Posts
Wednesday, 3/10

Oh! What a day!
It was a 10 hrs office work day (only 8 hrs pay, bummer). Got to deal with a 'chauvinist' person - all I did was to 'smile', & I kept smiling, wasn't easy, but at least 'one hand cannot clap', I will not lower my standard to his. You can tell I am still angry after 6 hrs, but I'll survive.
Dh got dinner ready before he went to work night shift - sweet.
Talk to my friend (known her since 1st grade) on the phone for 2 hrs - wonderful.
I am more relax now.
Tomorrow will be a better day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts