Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rainy day here. :rain: I'll be staying in most of the day. We'll take father inlaw to the airport later this afternoon. Since it will be so late, we may stop and get something cheap for dinner. Ds also comes home today. He's driving tho.

I repaired a dress today and resewed the button back on. Love having a machine that will mend tears.

I'll change the sheets on all the beds and wash and dry the sheets. Have a load in the washer now and will fold clothes when they are dry.

Not planning much today. It's a "lazy, stay in bed all day" kind of day, but I'm up trying to get some things done.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Drove Mini to day care and came home to cook, clean and prepare grocery and errands list for tomorrow.
Also grey and a little depressing outside here.
Still wondering about dinner... wishing for the dinner fairy again!

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Woke up to DH telling me that he's staying home AFTER I got all washed & dressed for the day. Gee thanks! Instead, I put my jammies/lounge clothes back on and made us breakky. He watched tv in bed all AM and I in the lv rm. He's now out here with me playing his video game and I'm still puttering on the net, watching tv.

Weather is so blah here. Went from spring/summer to fall/winter. Winter storm warning is on and will prob hit tonight and tomorrow. UGH. I'm so tired of flip flopping weather. Im OK either way if it wants to be spring or winter but not when they alternate days.

Dinner, I hope to make it easy. Sausages w/buns & salad if I have a say. Will check in with dad later.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Rainy day here too Jettsmom. My grass is greening up nicely. I stayed in most of the day til 1 then I had to go to the store for a few things. Washed 2 loads of laundry already dried & put away. I made a chocolate cake today since didn't have any for my birthday. I saw a belted kingfisher this morning by our pond was sweet! Bought some finch food for the goldfinches. Got the mail & put away the garbage can. Have a great day all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts