Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has it really been a solid month since the last time we did a Wednesday? Whoops!

Today I have to go to work. I already have my salmon marinating in a teriyaki sauce for supper, so I'm ahead of the game! lol

Tonight I have no activities going on, so I need to clean out the camper and organize it for the boys to go to Boy Scout family camp this weekend. Then I need to clean either 1 room in our basement or clean out my pantry tonight. Yuck to both, it won't be fun!! However, I recently took the time to clean out my laundry room, and it's now my favorite room in the house!

Have an awesome day, everyone!!
-Vanessa :sun:

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Good morning!

Today I'm going to shampoo the carpet in our bedroom, and clean and change up the bathroom decor. I have one girl I'm watching, and we are potty training, so we'll be in the bathroom lots. lol

Making my chicken in the crockpot today, because the a/c isn't on and the oven heats up the kitchen too much.

Tonight is Ghosthunters night, my dd and I watch that every week.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I need to call around to set up app. to see apartments. My Sil and her family moved out and we can no longer afford to live here. I really hate moving.

I also need to empty the dishwasher, put a load or laundry in the dryer, and vacumm the living room.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I need to pack (girls weekend away), make a cake for DH, wipe down outdoor furniture, make a few phone calls, shred and file.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts