Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is in the shop so I am staying home today. Tons of housework to do since my mother and sister will be visiting in a few weeks. DD has a half day today at school (last before the summer session starts). Dinner will be 15 bean soup.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
dust, vacuum, sweep, paid bills, dead headed roses, weeded, made the bed, washed breakfast dishes and put them away. I still need to rearrange the furniture on the screened porch, make dinner, fold laundry & put away, and organize coupons

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Washed two loads of clothes and hung outside to dry.

Mowed the back yard (hubby had knee surgery last Thursday)

Needed a new bra - got the make and model from Kohl's, searched eBay, had $6 in my PayPal account from surveys), and paid $2.99 out of my checking account. The bra retails for $22.50.

Bread is baking in the breadmaker.

·
19,119 Posts
Second day of summer school - so nice to only work 5 hours a day!! Am going to the other side (60 min drive) so will stop at Kmart for summer school supples and anything else I might need.

Want to fit in pool exercising and a nap this afternoon before we go to a party tonight.

Pretty mellow day - tomorrow should be too. My students don't arrive until Friday - then the fun really begins!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts