Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DD Amanda's Bday

Been up since 4 with youngest GS. Ironing done, last load of laundry in washer waiting its turn in the dryer. Since our company left yesterday, today we will be catching up on housework. Need to shop the ads and pay bills.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
made lunch for work that's about it for me. Going to work til 6.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Happy Wednesday! It's my favorite day of the week!

So far I've gotten the kids up, fed and out the door. I need to do housework, decide what to do for dinner and get a grocery list going. I also need to go to the post office and pick up our mail and change our address! Need to mail some birthday cards too!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Work 9-5, take in the recycling after work, maybe blow $7 on our favorite cheap mexican joint, then a stop at the library.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I don't think I'll get a whole lot done today. One of my friends got sick last night & her husband is out of town so I took her four kids over night. They are still here, but she's on her way over. We're going to take all the kids to 4-H. Don't know how long that will take, but I'm pooped so whenever we get home we're just gonna veg.

I did get dinner in the crockpot tho lol.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well, I haven't posted in a long time dunno why. But I'd like to jump back in. Today I will be studying most of the day as I'm back in school after almost 13 years :-O
I dropped off the kids at school and went to the gym where I did 30 min on the cross-trainer then home for a shower. My laundry is done in the washer and ready to go out on the line. I need to clean my bathroom and vacuum and wash floors today as well. I am going to keep all the lights out today as much as possible and just let the sun shine in. It's good to be back. I love all the ideas and encouragement here.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
:bdaypty: Amanda!!!

I got up about 10 minutes before 8 and hubby pulled in the drive right at 8. So far I have dressed, made and drank 2 cups of coffee, put a load of clothes in the washer and gathered up all dirty clothes, laid pork steaks out for dinner, and spent a little time chatting with hubby before he went to bed.
I still need to:
hang first load of clothes out to dry
wash other load of clothes
do dishes
make grocery list
do some reading just for fun, finally

Cat

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Today is day #2 of my fill-the-freezer-for-autumn cooking marathon. I put two boneless pork poins in the crockpot before I went to bed last night, so they came out and were shredded and doused with Sweet Baby Ray's sauce and bagged for the freezer (7 meals)!!
Cleaned out the crockpot and put in two MORE boneless loins with the ingredients to turn them into Mexican Shredded Pork (like the Chipotle burrito bowls)
Now I'm browning ground beef to make chili and vegetable soup tomorrow, then I'm making a VAT of spaghetti sauce
DS starts swim club tonight after a WONDERFUL four week break from breathing chlorine!!
Bible study also starts tonight
Might do some studying, too, if I don't just plain fall down first!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
well taking it easy today. amd spending my day cleaning my neglected room. folding a bunch of laundry and just taking it slow. got a free with coupon healthy meal thuingy cooking gonna get the kiddo from school early like wens. are. and im waiting for damn school to call about my sons stolen mp3. if no call i will b there first thing in morning to give them a what for!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Got dinner in crockpot. I'm done for the day. Staying in bed with laptop. Flu-like symptoms...joy!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Up early as usual packed lunches for dh and ds baked a cake for dessert tonight Paid bills UGH. It raining here in NJ so cant clean up the yard as I wanted too. Will go the bank so those checks dont bounce that I wrote lol. and just stay home and do laundry. I have started to take the bathing suits and shorts out of the drawers along with the very summery clothes and I am looking over what we have from last year for the cooler weather. Declutter and organize are my mantras Take care and have a good day everyone

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Went into the city and bought a bagel with cream cheese. Went for an interview at the state museum. Came home and logged into this site. Still need to make lunch, hang up a shelf and coat rack, hem some pants, vacuum, and finish a knitting project. I will do this inbetween watching some tv shows.

·
Registered
711 Posts
DD Amanda's Bday

My son's too!!! :chug:

I dropped off my munchkin's cupcakes and juice at his school. Then I went by the grocery store and got a few things.. I woke up LATE again. I never do that soo I am really po'ed about that. Took Ethan to school...

I need to do laundry. Probably should go to TKD tonight, but we aren't. =D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts