Frugal Village Forums banner

Waste not Wednesday, 9/21/11

634 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Libby 
#1 ·
Good morning,

I really dislike waking up when it's still pitch black outside. Oh well, I better get used to it. Winter is a-comin'... It's 29 degrees outside again. Brrr, I see more scraping of my windshield in my distant future!

Well, just having my morning coffee before I start rounding up the troops. Today is a work day for me. We are starting to slow down, so i'm hoping there will be plenty for me to do. On my lunch break, I need to go to CVS and pick up a lipstick for dd's stocking stuffers. With ECB, they are only $1.49. So I plan on purchasing 6 of them for a cool gift idea.

Tonight we have no activities! Hooray! I need to clean the kitchen tonight, do laundry, and start on the basement. It's starting to REALLY bug me! :)

Have a great day!-
Vanessa

#2 ·
It's overcast and rainy here so I'll work inside the house doing some cleaning, decluttering in my closet and making a homemade chocolate cake for DH. For some reason when it's raining and overcast outside I love to be in the kitchen cooking. I have a bag of leftovers in the freezer that I will turn into a pot of soup.

#3 ·
Today my only plans are to see the doctor and hopefully hear that we are closer to having this baby. Then we are heading to the hospital to have them photocopy the insurance card and sign the paperwork so it will be easier when I go in. Would be nice to then go into labor tonight. My fingers will be crossed!!!

#4 ·
nessa - I second you on waking up to the utter pitch black first thing in the am. I find I can't really get myself going if you KWIM? Its nice to know that I'm not the only one to be happy to know I get to stay in at night so I can clean :lol: Such joy from knowing you get to cross another chore off your list so you don't have to do it over the wknd!

---------------

This am I've done the usual dishwasher/pack up DH's coffee & lunch and dropped him off and hit the grocery store. Went in to buy ONE thing and came out with a lot of clearance items/loss leaders AND things with coupons found from the front of the store. Again...I've boosted my stockpile :lol: I just can't turn these things down b/c we will actually use them and the prices are just too awesome!

I still have to make homemade tomato sauce again hopefully get to bake something tasty, purge/organize for an hour or so (this is a new daily goal for me) and catch up with a gf via telephone w/o the interruptions of her kids going bezerk the moment she turns her back :lol:.

Oh and possibly run through the house with the Vileda ProMist mop ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.