Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoa ---I am SO sore. Yesterday, I worked in my flower beds all day....transplanting cuttings and digging a lot with the shovel. I'm feeling all of my almost 60 years today. wow.

So, I'm taking the day semi-off (no woman has a WHOLE day off, now, does she? ;)) Going to do just the bare minimum work-wise. A little laundry folding, some picking up.....

A no -spend day! I'm gonna find something easy to make in the freezer for dinner. Where the aspirin?

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oh how I wish I could take a semi-off day. Woke up coughing and aching...cold season already?
Today is a no spend day for me too, freezer cooking and using up some squash that came from my generous neighbors garden.
Hope you get some good relaxing done. Maybe some time in a hot bath will help those aching muscles.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I washed two loads of laundry. I also walked to the grocery store, pharmacy and bank. It is really humid outside. I was tired and drenched by the time I got home. Later in the week, I will take the car and then get bulk of the weeks shopping. Just got what I could carry home today.

Dinner will be hot dogs. So no fancy meal here tonight. Lunch was hoagie sandwiches using what I had on hand her at the house.

A2M

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Up early for work this morning. When I got home, I was so tired, I just couldn't move from the couch.....BUT...while sitting on said couch, I did catch up on some of my schoolwork. :laugh: Slept poorly last night so I am ALREADY in bed and plan on turning off the computer soon so I can be bright eyed and bushy-tailed for early tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Went to the gym with my hubby, rode the bicycle to get some exercise. Had to drop something off to my daughter at school, so I took the time to run two errands that were in the same area. Had a dr's appointment for my back treatment and then picked daughter up from volleyball practice. Hubby and I then went to visit our cousin in the hospital and came home to finish the night with the kids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts