Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 loads of towels, cold water, cheap detergent. I don't see the need for brand name soap for towels. :vs_no_no_no:

Resuming FlyLady, now that Christmas is over. Vacuumed living room and family room.

Thawing a chicken for dinnertime. Going to just roast it and make a veg. (back to low carbing)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
packing Christmas up and putting away, working some potatoes up that are going bad, have a load of laundry to do yet, cooking for tonight and tomorrow.. once all is packed away going to clean house good..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Work today and freezer diving for dinner, lol. I already know what I'm making, but it is all coming out of the freezer. Eating my breakfast and lunch from home at work. I have an appointment at 11, so I'll be treating myself to an iced tea at the mcdonalds, and the rest of the day drinking lots and lots of water.

I plan on going home, doing dinner for the family, and then heading to the gym to do some cardio. My goal is to do at least 30 minutes per day.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Had a friend come over with her son for a playdate. Forced me to clean the house before, so now I'll have a clean home to welcome 2016. Still one or two loads of laundry to do. The kids ate a special snack of Christmas chocolate, my dd thought I was just the best. Mom. Ever! Lol! Dinner using up leftovers and odds and ends. Will go grocery shopping tomorrow morning. So happy the holidays are almost over!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts