Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up to some snow. It wasn't too bad. The roads seem to be clear.

Stayed in bed too late, but it was warm and cozy.

Laundry started. Found dh forgot to put his garage towels in the dryer, so that will throw my routine for a bit.

No car today, so staying in. No money spent.

Dinner will be omlets with leftover ham from Sunday.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Warming up here. Weekend looks really nice!

Budgets. Meal planning. Grocery lists. Laundry.

DH took a vacation day Friday to go to the doctor. I'll be getting groceries then, happy not to have to go Saturday morning.

Payday tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
1,958 Posts
had a cup or so of old soy milk that was separating, so I used it making mashed potatos. No waste!!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Woke up to rain we got about 2 in. Wish it was snow! Supposed to get some Thurs. Hope so! No work for me today. Went & worked out & sauna. Then took sparky. For a nice walk since it was 50 but temps are falling. Put dishes away. Ate lunch here & washed the dogs blankets.
Leftovers for dinner. Relaxing now surfing.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Severe weather here today, horrible thunderstorms and tornadoes. I'm staying inside cleaning and doing some cyber shopping for some vacations items.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Snow should be stopping here shortly. Kids have been off to school or work with the little ones spending the morning just snuggling on the couch for the most part. Today is oldest DS's bday. We will have pork chops in gravy over mashed potatoes with a side of brussel sprouts. His cake is a lemonade cake. Might bundle up the little guys after nap and let them stomp around outside.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
No spend day here. Have the windows open since it is in the 60's here. Nice to be able to air out the place. Have three loads of laundry in the dryers, went for a walk, and later on will vacuum. Dinner is just leftovers so easy meal to make today. Cat is taking up most of the chair and is sleeping away. Was fun to watch her watch the birds eating today.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Got up at 3:30Am and went to my daughters 3 1/2 hrs away to take her to classes..for her stupid mistake...Took $32.00 to fill my car so not a frugal day for me..

It is left overs for dinner tonight as basketball game..

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got some motivation and while the laundry is going I cleaned my curio cabinet. Packed away and threw out a few things that just don't need to be in there. Wiped it all down and reorganized it. Looks good. Dh will be shocked! I even took the cold air return off and cleaned it and vacuumed inside the duct as far as I could reach. Wonder if he'll notice.

It's amazing how much time I have to do little projects when I don't have a car. No spending too!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Not much happening here. Had to clear snow from our house and then for my mom. Almost done with laundry. Having leftovers for dinner. Stayed out of stores...yay!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts