Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of phone calls to make today. I also need to dust, sweep, vacuum rugs and furniture. I'll do my bible study later on and ride the stationary bike.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I have:
some laundry to do (as routine as breathing!),
phone calls to make,
letters to write,
rolls to bake,
zucchini bread to bake,
more weeding to do,
living room to tidy, &
biking to do,
2 on-line class segments to watch.

Should be busy, but limited in my spending!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Started the day with my bike ride and found out that I am getting a small raise this next school year. Thought I would end up losing money. Fixed cheese grits and strawberries for breakfast. Heading to the aquarium in a nearby town with the granddaughter later today. Don't really have any other plans.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Going crazy in this heat! LOL I have to finish what I didn't yesterday which includes:
Sorting through the toys in the living room, and both kids rooms. Then I have to take my mom to the doctor, go to a friends house to help her with some re-arranging, come home, do my homework for class and get dinner cooked - eat and get to class. Why do I do this to myself? There just aren't enough hours in the day. After class, I will come home, and a friend is coming over to watch a movie. Maybe then I can relax?

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
bored, bored, bored, bored

did i say bored?

when does school start? aug 1 for me, aug 15 for kids.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Last load of laundry done and hanging on the line
Suitcase packed
Cooler brought in from garage
More ice removed from ice maker (so it can make more for cooler)
Various and sundry drinks are in the fridge chilling (so the ice won't melt so fast in the cooler).
List of things to do for petsitters printed, keys distributed
Hubby picking up car on the way home from work today.
Last of the leftovers planned for dinner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts