Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was supposed to go out today with a friend. Luckily it was cancelled. Now I can get some rest. Later on I need to take some pictures and hopefully get an album started on Picassa.

Need to do some straightening up, put dishes away, then get some work done.

Hope everyone has a great day. Fortunately it is still ok weather wise, but the heat was will be starting up again.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I am picking up some used buckets, going to snoop at the reuse center to see if they have more too.

Will be experimenting with these..lol

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Today is day one as a Mrs - in my mind - Crazy Wedding Weekend is over & all visiting family has gone home, DH is back to work. I have about 12-16 loads of laundry to do and if I do some each night during the lower hydro rates, I won't be done til next week. I'm biting the bullet and 'gettin'er done' :)lol:) today - all day, until its truly done. Tomorrow I can deal with putting things away.

While I am waiting to switch the loads between washer & dryer or clothesline (yes I have that many loads that I will need to suffer the allergy consequences and hang some outside to dry - trying to keep hydro cost down) I will get to scrub both bathrooms clean again and kitchen, run the vac and swiffer the floors. Oh and attack the kitchen too.

Gee my day sounds fun huh? Just call me Molly. As in: Molly Maid. ROFL

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Congrats on the new status Libby! I wish you many years of happiness! I have been picking blackberries, squash and more zucchini. Also have some silver corn that I love!The kernals are small and crunchy and delicious.I deep cleaned the porches, sunroom and the gazebo. Also put some more marigolds in the garden. Swimming later on this evening after supper. Hope you have a good day.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Washed and hung 5 loads of laundry.
Made breadsticks from scratch for lunch. Reubens and fruit for supper.
Girls off to Bible School.
Went to the 4-H fair.

·
Licence to Kill
3,475 Posts
Did the dishes, added more veggies and beans to the crockpot of soup I already had from 2 days ago (streeeeeeeeetching that food!), mowed my parents lawn (got 3 tomatoes and a cucumber for 'payment' :) ), working on transferring movies to an external hard drive (too much clutter here!), and organized our gift supply.
No spend, no driving day (for me - Dh, straight to work and home).
Hope everyone is having a great day! :D

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
DD (1yo) is teething, so she's been extra clingy and needing lots of cuddles and patience.

I finally got the floors in the livingroom scrubbed, which is something that needed to be done all week. We also enjoyed leftovers today, so no waste and no spending on viddles. :)

I didn't have to work tonight (I work parttime in the evenings) so I got to spend a little bit of quiet time with DH and DD tonight, which is a special treat for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts