Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cut chives for freezer, put 3 blankets on porch to dry washed in cold water, turn of lights for MIL, and turning off computer when not in use. Cooking the rest of week with what I have MIL will live.

·
Registered
16 Posts
sidetracking here but how to you store chives in the freeze? I have two beautifully abundant chive plants and I never seem to utilize them as much as I would like.

No leaving the house here today, I am just burned out from running errands lately. I need to get on top of some stuff here.

I really hope to tackle my to do list and use up some odds and ends for supper.

Lisa

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Home all day today too. Time to catchup on all the work I ignored yesterday, like my second round of dissertation analyses!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Went out town this morning to a funeral a friend mother.Got back in town a little after noon had pick up medication got some grocery and hba time i got them in the house was give out and it is very hot here today so i d on't plan on doing very much today.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Did the morning routine- pet chores, linens, paid bills, went to bank and post office.Played tennis this morning with a friend. I have been picking cherries all afternoon! Our trees have lots of red ripe ones and I want to get them prepped and in the dehydrator before I am swamped.I will be canning before long.Have a great day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts