Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornin' everyone :cowwave:

Got a lot done this am before the sun finally decided to burn away the clouds. Its mildly humid today and will only get worse with the sun. So far, I've managed to: pack up DH w/day's food & coffee and dropped him at work. Sat over an hour in traffic behind a gnarly accident - SUV vs semi tractor trailer...guess who won :( Came home and wiped down & vac'd the interior of DH's truck, Windexed the windows on both trucks, reasembled the solar patio lamps and placed them out to re-charge, and lastly popped into the the bank & paid bills. Just got home and jumped into the shower -its that muggy out- and am now sitting like a mushroom, below ground, in the dark with the fan blowing directly on me :laugh: and catching up on recorded tv shows with my coffee :D

Still left to do - finish washing the bathroom mat & shower curtain and hanging them outside to dry and fix up another tub of salad.

What are you doing today?

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Got a walk in this morning. Not as long as I should since the humidity decided to come in and I was not dressed for it. Took a couple more pictures of the cat in a hat. lol Still need to straighten up, dust, and vacuum here.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Didn't do too much today. Faxed a reference letter to my cousin and finished making copies of photos on dvd for a customer. I've been battling a headache and fussy tummy all day. So, I've been in bed most of the day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts